Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I love Smurfs.
Pyramid with mum. It's been quite some time since our last shopping spree.
Bought 3 cardigans in a day. & a polo tee for baby too. Mum is being so generous today. Weeee :D
Maybe she always see me wearing the same shirt over and over again. Hah.
We just reach home and she went out again. With her friends. Oh, my busy mum.
She won't be home that early. Guess I'll just have to rot at home alone :(
She bought me Mac Donalds though. Thanks mum ;)
Still thinking whether to go genting with the girls anot. Liz won't be going :(
& I don't know what to tell mum. Wanted to stayover but don't think she'll let.
Since I stayed over at baby's last week. Hmm..
p/s. Baby will be back tomorrow. Yay :D
p/s/s. I really love Smurfs! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment