Friday, June 26, 2009

I want a fullstop :)

Last night @ Ms. Shir Li's

I was with the ponteng kia(s) for the whole morning.
Yeah..
We skipped school again. Because we didn't want to see Pn. Yee's annoying face .__.
Hang out at the petrol station after our breakfast at Sri Melur.
Why there? Got aircond maa :P
& They just couldn't stop eating. I am proud that I managed to control myself.
It started to rain around 11.30am, so we walked back to school.
We played with the swing at our school padang since it was still early.

Mey Wei Ling Me

Let's go play with the monkey bar.
Shit, I cannot.
Let me try..
After trying so hard,
Ouch! I just tear my armpit. Fucking hurts :(
(Mey and I was laughing like hell.)

Buahahaha, I finally got a shot of you eating, Lim Wei Ling! :P

& this is another tham jiak mui.

Candid by Liow.


& I heard that somebody in our school kena Influenza A H1N1 wtf.
I don't want to die. Close down SMK USJ 13 !! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment