Went to pyramid with the boyfriend and Sam yesterday.They wanted to watch Transformer 2. But I don't wanna waste time and money on a movie that I've watched. & I heard it was fully booked until next week. (woahh..)
We walked around pyramid like some lifeless kid. From asian avenue to LG2, then back to asian avenue..
Since I have voucher for Red Box, so we went to sing our lungs out :D
Sang for awhile and Kah Lok came. Then baby started to choose M.Jackson's songs.
Instead of singing, we sat and watched his MV for an hour.
He is a talented singer/dancer. His songs are really good.
Heard that he planned to perform around the world but too bad he's gone now :(
I'm not his fan. But I do like few songs of his, like You Are Not Alone, Billie Jean, Thriller, Smooth Criminal..
Nobody can ever replace him.
& It's MEGA SALESS!! I couldn't resist and bought two tops from Top Shop.
Damn it, no money d =/
I wanna join the gym for one month. Am still thinking where to get the cash :(
Bumped into Jeffrey, Yuegene, Song Ian and few more friends.
Jeff ajak us go Bar Celona. Being such a good girl like me, don't club of course :P
So yeah, went home around 10pm.
p/s. I blinged both cellphones of mine, calculator and the compact mirror that I always bring to school. Wheeeee, I am shooooo kawaii nehssss :P
No comments:
Post a Comment