Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I am Optimus Prime",

Skipped school for Transformer 2.
Our seat were at 2nd row(fyi, it was 10.30am, the earliest show), but I am so satisfied now.
It was awesome! I cried when Optimus Prime sacrificed himself for Sam D:
& Megan Fox is HOTTTTTTTT :)
I shall not say more.
YOU PEOPLE GO WATCH IT, NO REGRET :D
9.5/10

Mey Me
Omg omg, it is the best show of the year. *hops around*
Yeah, I know..
I can't wait for Transformer 3!!
._________.
You know what, I am Meymus Prime :)

& I stunned wtf.


We were at the gym from 2pm-6pm.
Since the girls had personal training session today. So, I basically spent my time linger around only. So unproductive.
But at least I jog for half an hour. More than enough :)
I'm going again tomorrow!! DETERMINED DETERMINED.
Mygod, as if SPM is over.
I am still playing around while people are studying =/

Tell you something random, I love my boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment