Dad brought us out for lunch at some restaurant @ Old Klang Road.
MYGOD, Fish Head Bee Hoon, Claypot Lo Shee Fun and lots more!
They serve the best food in town. Okay, actually exaggerating..
But the food really damn good!
I was too excited and forgot to take pictures :P
Before that, we went to Hospital UKM to visit my uncle.
Stepmum didn't want my baby brother to follow them. So I, being a responsible sis, volunteered to looked after him :) Actually it was an excuse for me, cause I scared H1N1 !! (you know la hospital)
Brother and I waited for half an hour. & he started to bug me.
I got annoyed and texted dad. Ugh, manja kids are super annoying like my siblings ._.
Went home and napped for an hour.
Cannot tahan, ate too much make me want to sleep like pig wtf.
Then, Jeffrey picked me up in the evening. & headed to SS2 for dinner. As he promised me earlier. Baby cancelled his guitar class for this.
& we ate again!! :D
Yen Lynn called and told me that she got chosen for National Service.
Lost my appetite because I was too worried about myself.
So, I checked through sms. AND I'M NOT CHOSEN FOR NATIONAL SERVICE.
But I'm not sure that's for the first batch only or the whole list.
I don't wanna jinkx myself. Later kena how?! WO BU YAO!! :(
& she told me Andy's cousin who is 28years old this year, just kena. WTFFFFFFFF? !@#$!@%$#&^$@%!#
Tey Wee Sam,
I am sorry about everything but I didn't mean it. We didn't know it will turn out like that. Best friends forever, aite? :)
FYI people, it was Mey and I who posted all those in his blog. So, fuck off and stop insulting him.
FYI people, it was Mey and I who posted all those in his blog. So, fuck off and stop insulting him.
p/s. Congratulations to those who didn't kena NS and good luck to those who kena. & I can imagine you without hair, Yuegene :P
No comments:
Post a Comment