We nearly died. Cause of my sucky driving skills. Or maybe I was too panicked?
It was my first time driving on road with lots of cars. I used to drive around Mey's place only. Her area has less cars.
Baby picked me and Sam up and I had my late lunch at taipan.
Headed to Mey's place after that. Drove around her area. & I had no problem.
But when baby asked me to drive back from petrol station, I was shivering.
I got no confident at all, but I just gave it a try.
& it was my worst nightmare. I saw lots of car coming from my back. I got panicked and nearly bang the divider. Baby saved all of us.
Thank God.
Blame Mey and Sam who kept shouting. Made me fucking panic.
Baby went home and left us at Mey's place.
We stayed at Mey's place until 7pm.
Sam and Mey fagged at the balcony. Me, being a good girl, stayed in her room and chat with Liz :)
Then we went to Ali Berkat with Mey's cute Savvy.
Had nasi lemak again. Dam yummy okay :D
Mey sent me home after that.
Thanks for the ride, babe ;)
p/s. Mey is super horny.
p/s/s. Baby's birthday party @ his place tomorrow. My girls will be there too. Yay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment