Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beat it.

Headed to Awesome Possum Bazaar with baby and Mey after economics tuition.
Liz and bone bone was supposed to tag along, but they were grounded.
Less fun without the bestfriends :(
Met up with Wei Ling over there.
We stayed there less than an hour.
Kinda disappointed as I was expecting more goodies to be found there D:
Liz and Tiff, Luckily you girls didn't come with us, BOREDOM!!
Was hunting for floral dress the whole time. But, nothing caught my eyes.
Had Mac Donalds before baby dropped us at pyramid.
Drive thru :D It was Mey's first time. She was damn bloody excited like a small kid. HAHA.
While waiting for our BigMac(s).
Spot baby's reflection in the mirror. Haha.

Yay! :DD

@ pyramid,
My all time favourite, Ice Monster :)

The super annoying woman.

Did something at Sakae Sushi.
We ate 15plates but we paid for 10plates only.
Kept 5 plates in the bag and walked out.
It was our first time doing it. Buahahaha, fun.

p/s. I spotted this cute bag that I really like from Miss Selfridge. Mama will be coming for you SOON :)

No comments:

Post a Comment