"Eh omg, I just only saw your hi5 pictures!"
"What is that?"
"Your hi5 account! The one we used to play during form1. Remember?"
"OMG YEAH I REMEMBER! SHIT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT."
"Damn cute laaa you last time take picture." *giggles*
"I get it. Cute = Adorable but ugly"
"No laaaa. Seriously. CUTEEEEE!!" *continues giggling*
"Damn you _l_"
"I go home must save all the pictures first :D"
WTF!! Don't you dare to do that Jeffrey Piong!
"What is that?"
"Your hi5 account! The one we used to play during form1. Remember?"
"OMG YEAH I REMEMBER! SHIT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT."
"Damn cute laaa you last time take picture." *giggles*
"I get it. Cute = Adorable but ugly"
"No laaaa. Seriously. CUTEEEEE!!" *continues giggling*
"Damn you _l_"
"I go home must save all the pictures first :D"
WTF!! Don't you dare to do that Jeffrey Piong!
Was having dinner with Jeffrey and baby when he started this topic. I nearly choked myself to death when he told me about it. OMFG YOU WOULDN'T WANNA LOOK AT THE PICTURES I TELL YOU D:
No comments:
Post a Comment