Counter Strike is a dumb game.
Terence kept winning. Mathafarkarrr ._.
Off to exploring.
Edited at 11.11pm;
Highlight of the day
I kena kantoi ponteng today =/
Was at SS15 Secret Recipe enjoying my spaghetti when mum called.
Damn, I knew it. I had a bad feeling earlier in the morning.
Don't know which teacher called my mum. I think Pn. Teo :(
I actually wrote a letter and sign it myself already, but I left it under my desk for weeks. Should have gave it to teacher last week!
Its the second time I kena kantoi already.
The last time was last year with baby.
But surprisingly my parents didn't scold or ground me. Hmm, not yet I guess? Nooooo D:
And of course, I apologized to
I'll try not to ponteng anymore.
Bumped into Eugene when I was having dinner at Tanjung with baby.
He came over to our table with his new baby, iguana.
I didn't dare to touch it. It's damn gross!
No comments:
Post a Comment