I learnt chor tai tee, like finally!! Yes, it's my first time playing. Laugh all you want, people D:
Before that, I went to One Utama with baby.
Got myself a barbie bottle(can't blame, it's too cute wei) and birthday gifts for the kids. Two toy cars for Nicholas and barbie doll for Ashley.
It's an advanced birthday gift for Ashley. Her birthday is actually two days before mine.
After getting the gifts,
Picked up Kai Yang from Pyramid after the sohai show.
Headed to Asia Cafe for foos. Bumped into Shin Ji. Baby played with him while Kai Yang and I stoned there ._.
Baby sent me to dad's place around 10pm. It feels so good to finally meet with your little siblings after so long. Had a great night with them ;)
It's 2.51am already? I promised baby to sleep early..
Off to sleep, xo.

No comments:
Post a Comment