Baby came to school early to pick me up. I was shocked because he usually won't reach early. He was not in his uniform.
"Eh, you went home early ah?"
"Yeah, I went home after I sent Kai Yang to school. Then my mum woke me up around 10am and ask me to fetch Kai Yang from school."
"Huh? What happened? He sick is it?"
"No. Something happened in my school. I saw everybody was running out from school when I arrive."
"Why???"
"One of my school teacher died."
"WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!"
"Yes, because of H1N1."
No wonder I saw teachers in my school wore masks today. EVERY TEACHER. I think they know about it already. Click here!
And, baby told me there's a student has been sent to the hospital from their school. They were not allowed to go home until the school got the confirmation from the hospital. But they couldn't be bothered and ran out from the school. That school is stupid. How can they stop students from going home after a school teacher died? They claimed that the teacher died not due to H1N1 and school is still on tomorrow. WHO WILL BE GOING MAN?
SO FREAKY. PLEASE DON'T SPREAD TO MY SCHOOL. I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE O_O
No comments:
Post a Comment