Saturday, August 22, 2009

Double date.

I skipped school yesterday! Spent the whole day with baby and the annoying couple.
When we were on our way..
We turned into the wrong junction and nearly lost again! Did I mention that we were lost in Shah Alam the other day? It was last friday around 10pm. After sending Suet Yun home at Kota Damansara. I kinda forgot the way back to LDP. AT NIGHT SUMMO D: So, don't blame me okay! We were all busy talking and we missed a turning. That freaking road brought us to Shah Alam. Those super dark freaky wide highway. But thanks to Sam's dad who guided us through the phone. We managed to find the right way back after an hour plus.

Okay, back to the topic!
So yeah.. Had our lunch at Ikea. I ordered kids' spaghetti and everyone's favourite, Swedish Meatballs :D
Yummayyyyy ;)

Saw how many plates? Tsktsk.

I tengah makan and she buat kecoh ._.


Fooled around after eating..
Nice portrait.

Three sohai(s). HAHA

I heart mirrors!

I like this :)

the annoying couple.

My dream bed!!

Double S stands for Sour Sam. *inside joke*

Constipation!!

Mey's favourite.

Kids' section.

RM388 for this toy?!
Wow, kids nowadays.. *shakes head*

Bed for your soft toys? O_O

Creativity.

I love piggyback!

One last picture before heading to NZX.

Yeah, NZX again.. Since we promised Princess MayLiow. She merajuk-ed because we didn't bring her along last Friday D:

My tuna sandwich.

Mey's somethingsomething Prawns Salad.


My blog shopping mood is back! Which means I will spend more money on unnecessary things. Not good not good. Bought a blazer, a studded loose tank top and two bodycon skirts, lilac and grey in colour. Wheeeee, I am shooooo happy nehhsss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment