Friday, August 28, 2009

No Surprise.

Went to Pyramid around 4pm.
Had Sakae Sushi for early dinner while the boys queued up for the movie tickets. Did our thing again, with Yan Ling this time. We're so addicted to it :D
Watched Imagine That.
8.5/10
Family always come first, people :)

And I came out this cool idea.. I suggested to buy the I ♥ Malaysia tee from Giordano and wear it on Merdeka's eve together. RM40 for two. Not bad huh?
But when we went back for it after the movie, the price was raised to RM50 for two. We were like wtf. Obviously we didn't buy it. But I really want us all to wear that tee. So cuteeeee! Will ask baby to buy it if the price goes down ;)

I am going back hometown tomorrow. Gonna rot like nobody's business. NO shopping malls, NO cinemas, can you imagine that? O_O They only have the super rundown ktv there. Sigh, I guess I just gotta watch tv all day long. Will be back on Sunday though. For Merdeka's countdown with my darlings :)

Stay tune, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment