It was my 17th birthday yesterday.
There were 13 of us with 3 cars. The drivers of the day were Jun Yih, Joshua and baby.
Planned to go Look Out Point, Ampang in the evening before our supper.
But they went to the smaller hill instead. There are two mini genting(s) in Ampang? Cool. Heard that Look Out Point's scenery is much prettier.
It's okay. Baby promised to bring me there next time. I shall wait :)
Headed to Tenji japanese restaurant @ Solaris Mont Kiara, Soho KL.
It took us 2 hours to find that damn place. Thanks to MayLiow, the only one who been there before but couldn't remember the way.
I called dad to ask for directions and he guided us through phone.
It was already 11pm when we arrived. Everybody was starving and complaining like mad. We were supposed to reach there at 9.30pm.
They went off to search for food when we just settled down. And my 5-inches killer heels were torturing me the whole time. I only walked two rounds and couldn't stand the pain no more. I ordered baby and Sam to take some food for me. WHAT? Birthday girl maaaa. I felt like a princess wheeee :D
Left around 1am. Had some drinks at tanjung. Bumped into JeffreyPiong, Di Xun, Larissa and few more.
Went back to putra heights after that.
Lepak-ed around the children's playground near baby's place.
Drink, fag, play, talk, laugh.. We had great time together.
Went back around 4am and this was when the drama happened.
Not gonna mention what happened. Everyone was worried and frightened.
Cheer up, jimui. I am really sorry for not being there for you. I hope everything will be fine soon.
I would like to say thank you to all who came last night. And those who wished me through calls, text messages, facebook and my tagboard.
Especially baby, I know he made an effort to plan everything. He tried his best to prove that he can plan something for me, too. He knows I want it to be a perfect night. I want everyone to enjoy the night. You made it baby, and I love you.
Even though things didn't went well at first(next time please google for the map first haha), and everyone was pretty upset about it, but I had a great time with all of you.
I wouldn't have all these without baby and all my awesome friends. I hope you guys enjoyed the night. And, I love the gifts :)
A MILLION THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, XO.
Pictures coming up soon. Stay tune :)
No comments:
Post a Comment