Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cherry cherry boom boom.

I promised Liz to go bazaar with her this morning. But I overslept and missed tuition summo D: I am so sorry, babe! Will go with you tomorrow alright ;)

Went to Yan Ling's house with baby, Sam and Mey.
Had our lunch there. Her maids made lamb chop and potato salad for us.
I miss her potato salad! So yummy..
Watched Road Trip at her house.
We left around 5pm. Headed to Enspired Bazaar with Mey while the guys went to Asia Cafe.
Bought a kimono dress and hamsters. They are so adorable!!
I named mine Bubu and baby's Bibi.
Bubu wants to play foos :P

Naughty bubu likes to move around.

*sayang*

I love my new pet!


Bought them a cute pink cage too.
Their new house. Isn't it adorable?

Baby's Bibi.

Baby and Mey followed me home after sending Sam back.
Mum's first reaction when she saw the hamsters, "WHAT WAS THAT?". I knew that she wouldn't let me keep them. Because I have sensitive nose :( And she claimed that hamsters are dirty. What to do, mummy is not a pet lover. I had no choice but to ask baby to take care of it D:
I am missing them already. Baby must be playing with them now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment