I AM THAT PATHETIC!! I have to sell away the things I purchased online. BYE BYE MY LOVE :(
And I am so tak tau malu to sell my preloved items on my own blog! D:
You can tell how broke I am. NICOLE IS SO SAD NOW. T T
Anybody interested in it? BUY FROM ME LAAAAA.
I can offer a better price if I'm in a good mood. KEKE.
No need to feel embarrassed. Feel free to ask me anything.
It's okay if you're not interested, just help me by telling your friends about it so that I can get more cash and be happy again! :)
From today onwards, I am gonna save MYR2 each day. I'll add an extra MYR1 if I find something nice on blogshop(to remind myself NOT to buy). And I will get extra cash after few months. LESS IS MORE :D
Just received the hairbands I purchased online few days ago. They are so adorable and I'm loving it. My favourite colour summo. Meant to be mine, Mey. TOO BAD FOR YOU :P
Her hairbands are nice too. Same design but different colour.
And, what is wrong with my MSN? I've tried signing in for 4381613930128 times D:
No comments:
Post a Comment