Friday, September 25, 2009

Two is better than one.

I finally did something productive in this holiday.
I spent 3 hours cleaning up my room. Threw all the junks and soft toys away. ALL GONE.
I feel extremely good now.
And, guess what? I found a new chain for my keys. Baby gave it to me few years ago. I nearly forgot about it =/
Went to Sam's house around 5pm.
His mum made us nasi pulut and it tasted damn good. I wanted more but it's fattening argh!! *determination*
Hanged around in his room, played with his guitar and chit chatted..
Headed to Asia Cafe for pool and foos later on.

I vow to STOP blog shopping until SPM ends.
I bought a playsuit from Style Influx today and I am pretty sure that will be my last.
Sam kept the receipt after I banked in. It's the so called evidence ._.
He would never let me shop online anymore D:
But it's okay. Can save more money.
I am so lucky to have such a great friend like him, ew gross =/

Highlight of the day : Sam broke the flip flops Mey bought for him! And walked like a duck in AC. Embarrassed much BUAHAHA.



...

WHO IS THIS CUTE BABY?!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

OH NO!
IT IS SAM!
WHY SO BIG DIFFERENCE ONE?! O_O


p/s. I am staying up til 2am for Moonlight Resonance's replay on astro WLT. Anybody wanna chat? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment