Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wake me up when September ends.

I'm here to blog about Merdeka's eve.
It was around 5pm after I came back from hometown.
We planned to countdown at The Curve.
We girls happily took out our matching tees we bought the other day. And I wanted to customize it. None of us brought scissors because it was so last minute. We took a big scissors from Borders and went to the girl's toilet to get things done.
Hotstuff Yan Ling.

mata sepet.

Tay brothers.

We ♥ Malaysia.
(I feel like a hypocrite HAHA)

Plan changed. We then headed to Pyramid. We thought it would be MORE people there. But unexpectedly, it was not as many people as we thought. Damn, it sucks.. I think it was because of H1N1 :(

fat face *stabs self*


Next stop, Asia Cafe. Met up with Howe Thoon, Jun Yih, Joshua and the others. Chilled there a little while and baby decided to get some beer before heading home. We drank played shouted fagged at the children's playground near baby's place. Reached home about 5am and played CTT.

@ AC.
With our big starfruit juice ;)

Looking blur and exhausted.

woaini, jimui ♥


@ baby's place.
They always fight, 24/7.

My boyfriend can be really arrogant =/

CTT session.


...


September is here.
And yeah, my birthday is coming up soon wohoooo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment