(drafted post)
Jun Yih's birthday celebration at Barcelona was a blast.
All of us had a great time and hope he did too(he was the first one who K.O-ed).
I insisted to be the last one to wish him. Last minute wish, special right ;)
I didn't plan to drink any at first because I want to be a good girl. But it was Jun Yih's birthday, and I must give face. It was my first time drinking liquor though(yes, laugh all you want). Thought it tastes suck but after trying some, I find it quite nice. Wtf I sound so jakun, but heck, who cares ._.
It was also my first time seeing Sam so drunk. He even sang, danced and shouted like nobody's business. Can you imagine him singing? O_O And, he made me drank a lot.
Reached home about 3am. Thank God mummy was asleep. Otherwise she would screw me up because I was kinda tipsy.
No pictures taken in the club.
No comments:
Post a Comment