Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Each day with you is a celebration.

Firstly, I would like to wish baobei Happy 16th Month Anniversary! ♥

WHAT?! We've been together for only 16 months?
Why did I feel like forever?
Ain't easy for me to bare with your immature, your lame jokes and your crazy character.
You always put me into the don't-know-to-laugh-or-cry situation.
But this is you and I love you because of who you are.
Don't bother to change into a man, that I always asked you to.
(of course not too immature also okay)
It's really weird to see you being serious and quiet.
IT IS SO NOT YOU!

You are the best creation of God :)
Your love is the most precious gift of my life, the one I will cherish in my heart forever.
Your love and care has always given me a reason to smile.



p/s. Good luck to all PMR candidates. Especially to my little brother, TAY KAI YANG. All the best aites, love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment