Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meet me at the hotel room.

Genting was hell torturing! I couldn't sleep at all, for two freaking nights! My dad snores like a pig. I tried to play songs from my PSP to cover up his snore but failed, it was too loud!

We stayed at Hotel Awana. It was a nice place. They have heated jacuzzi and swimming pool with slide. Checked in around 7pm. Relaxed on the balcony's bench(best place to fag), jumped on the beds, watched mr bean, ate junk food, yada yada..

Promised to swim with the kids next morning. But it was already 12pm when I woke up. They insisted to go still. So yeah, under the very hot weather. SUNBURN GAO GAO T T!! Visited the Chin Swee Temple when we were on our way up. Nice temple with lots of huge statues, even Lim Goh Tong's. Now only I realized I have height phobia, a very serious one :(

Went up to Genting after the temple. Bought 3 indoor theme park tickets as the parents didn't want to play, so uncool right ._. The kids were damn excited at first. I had no idea what happened later on. They started to merajuk and refused to play anything. Stepmum had to beg them to play wtf. Summo they can cry. WHAT IS THAT MAN? Kids nowadays.. *shakes head* Dad got annoyed and slapped Nicholas for 5 times in public O_O He must be really mad that time. That was the very first time I see him getting so angry. Poor little Nicholas. I was so scared and ran away with Ashley.

Headed back to Awana after all the boring rides. Stole wi-fi and went online with dad's notebook for hours at the hotel lobby. Webcam with baby, watched mr bean again and chatted with random uncles there wtf.

Next morning, the kids went to the pool again. And I finally had the chance to sleep. We then had lunch at Gohtong Jaya with Uncle Patrick's family(dad's CG leader in church) before heading back home.

It wasn't that bad afterall. Even though it was a little boring, but what do you expect? It was a family trip.

On the way up~


@ Hotel Awana,

@ Chin Swee Temple,
Sam's twin brother!! :D

@ Genting Highland,

No comments:

Post a Comment