Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I hate the confusion..

I supposed to post this yesterday. But I was too tired, sorry readers :(

It was Beautique Wellness' 1st anniversary on last Sunday. I brought along the boyfriend and Mayliow. Arrived there around 12pm. Helped out a little and started to eat.

Omg, I damn lazy to elaborate.. View pictures only la kay :D Most of the pictures were taken by Aunt Carrie because I was too busy eating. HEHE :P

@ Kota Damansara

Buffet lunch!

Prepared by stepmum and Suet Yun's mother.

One of the room.

I like the lighting!

Samuel boy.

The grandmothers.

The cousin.

Samuel is super adorable!
Unlike Nicholas *smacks him*


Praying session,
Praying for the owner of Beautique Wellness.
KK, stepmum and dad.



Wwheeeeeee, let's eat!! :D
Look at Mey. She is damn tham jiak, but the fried rice is really ho jiak :P

Uncle Mike and Wen Hau.

Grandfather busy eating..

Even the boyfriend O_O

Spot my grandfather. Tried so hard to reach the food BUAHAHA

The eldest cousin of mine :)

Jie Yin.

My leng leng jimui :)


p/s. I screwed my maths paper 2. No more A+ for me, kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment