An incomplete group picture. Missed out Kaijin, Sam, Joshua and Wei Ling(the photographer).
Jos Hua, Ooi.
Mey's leftovers, GROSS.
The yummy lamb!
Can't blame.. He was too excited for the food!
We even have our very own lok lok van!
The lok lok man.
Spotted a kid barbecue-ing himself. He must be really hungry and can't wait for the lok lok man O_O
Two big lambs! Wooooots :D
Food catering.
Camera shy ._.
The very lame ones.
With Jonathan and Ian.
OMG HE'S SHOOOOO ADORABLE! I super love him!
"Can I be your mummy, Ian? Pretty please :D"
Suddenly realized Sam was not with us. He was inside Yanling's house watching tv while everyone was eating outside. We knocked on the glass door several times, but he can't even hear us. Too focused on her plasma, I guess O_O
Stoned HAHA
With her ex crush, Zi Jie. AWHHHH :)
Wei Ling and Wai Leong.
Yan Ling, Tan!
Feeling sleepy >< Check out Joshua's expression HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment