Friday, January 8, 2010

Jeffrey.P turns eighteen!


He is a great friend to me, and I really mean it. He will try his best to accomplish whatever I asked for. He is a good driver, too :P

As you readers know, I need to get stocks for my blogshop. Yesterday, he and Yuegene promised to accompany me. He drove me all the way to KL. Not forgetting Jean-Ni, the crazy biatch who shares the same birthdate with me. We basically have the same attitude and all. We were kinda amazed about that, HAHA :)

Okay, get back to the point. I had a great time with all of them yesterday. Thanks a bunch!

"You guys can never suprise me one! Trust me", says Jeffrey. But the rest insisted to surprise him at 12am. I suggested to buy cupcakes from WonderMilk. I brought him there before, and I know he likes it. We shared money to buy two boxes of pretty cupcakes for him. Then, back to boyf's house and get ready. Was supposed to surprise him at Station One. Yuegene texted, saying that Edric spoilt our plan. Instead of going to Station One, we went to his house. He was standing outside. "I told you guys right. Can never surprise me one, okay?", says Jeffrey. Sang birthday song, blowed off candles, took pictures and chilled at his room. Something unhappy happened, need not mention about it here.

Headed to Sunway Station One after that. He promised to treat KJ and me a meal earlier. Played cards, laughed, chit chatted... Left around 4am.

Overall, it was a great day. Enjoy your big day, Jeff!

Sorry, blurred :P

The very pretty cupcakes!



From baby and me :)

Hope you liked it.

Specially from me :)

Our very own shisha. Isn't it cute? Got light summo :D

Can anot de?

Testing testing..

Jeralynn

KJ

Edric

The birthday boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment