Monday, January 25, 2010

MIA D:

Morning world! *yawns*
Oops, it's already 3pm. Sorry I just woke up.

My blog is half dead! *smacks self*
I am too lazy to update D:
I don't really remember what I've done for the past few days.
Will try my best to recall :)

Some of you know, I started work few days ago, but I actually quitted on the very next day.
Scratch that, don't feel like talking about it.

This was what I remembered most :D
On 23rd of Jan(Sat),
Mey woke me up around 12pm, asking me to go Bukit Jalil with Yanling and her(FOR GOD KNOWS WHY!)
Waited for years and they finally arrived at 2pm ._. Should had let me sleep right..
Off to Bukit Jalil with our little paper guide.
Don't wanna mention what were our purpose of going there.
And, we ended up eating at 3K3 O_O
We wanted to go Damansara Uptown to buy Pau's birthday cake after that, but we used the wrong highway, so Pyramid here we go HAHA
Got myself a few things wohoooo :D
Left around 6pm, met up baby and the rest.
Off to Ken's poolside party @ his condo.
Had a great time there. Seeing people been pushed into the swimming pool, eating pizzas, drinking beer..
Sorry, no pictures were taken :(

I feel damn good after meeting up with my girls after so long. I missed them so much! Might be heading to KL with them this week. We'll see how :)

I stayed over at baby's house for two nights. We woke up in the late afternoon and went out until morning these two days, LIFELESS MUCH ._. The people I always hang out with are, Yg and Edric. I see them almost everyday O_O

That's all I can remember now. Will try to update more! xx


p/s. Congratulations to Jimui and Koksum! All the very best. And you better treat my jimui good, Koksum! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment