Thursday, February 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Hooray, I'm finally back to Subang!!

Am currently at baby's place. Gonna stay here for few nights as mummy is still at hometown D: Reached home about 5pm just now. Found a Valentine's gift in my room! Baby secretly put it on my bed before I arrived. Fyi, he has my house keys. I was quite shocked by the gift actually. I felt so warmth. Thank you baby! I love it so much :)

Went to Pyramid straight after bathing. Haven't even unpack my luggage =/ Chose him a new phone as he lost the old one. He's so lucky to have such a great parents. They came over just to pay for the phone, AWWHH :')

Headed to Jeff's place after that. Did our usual stuffs, blast shisha smoke ._. Lepak at Maju for 2 hours while waiting for Jeff to get his things done. Had great time talking about random stuffs with them. GHOST STORIES O_O

Omg, I can't wait for Mayliow to come back from Thailand. I'm missing her already.
GET YOUR ASS BACK TO MALAYSIA NOW, BEETCH! :(

It's 5am already! *yawns*
Signing off, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment