STAB ME.
I didn't sleep for the whole night, was at Jeff's place the whole time.
Damn freaking exhausted. My eyebags and dark circles straight popped out T T
Went to Station One for breakfast and back to baby's place to get some rest.
Oh yeah, before I forgot,
Sam just got his license and fetched me and Mey out yesterday.
His driving skills scared the shit out of us O_O
He and Yanling memang the same.
Weak heart people are not advised to sit on their car, I AM SERIOUS.
You might die of heart attack.
Thank God nothing happed yesterday! *phew*
Over exaggerating HAHAH
Not that scary la actually, but their driving skills are DAMN DANGEROUS. No joke =/
Okay la, stop talking about them.
Wohoo, I'm super excited about CNY!
I probably will be at my mum's hometown the whole time :(
But who cares, I get angpaus right $.$
WHY AM I SO SOHAI? O_O I NEED TO GET MORE SLEEP!
No comments:
Post a Comment