I looked like a kid without make up, last time. STILL CAN MAKE IT.
But now, I look like a vampire/ghost/drug addict without make up. CANNOT MAKE IT AT ALL, FTW T T
I just realized that I've been slacking for months. My sleeping hours are upside down. I am so abnormal now, FML :( I go to bed at 5am and wake up at 4pm almost everyday. I have to stop being like that. I need to do something productive. I want to go college!! I wanna study Fashion. But mummy doesn't support. She thinks that it's a useless course yada yada.. She wants me to take Event Management. I'm so not interested in it ._. Anyway, don't think I'm gonna start college soon since I don't know what should I take. Most probably Interior Designing. It sounds fun! But omg, college shouldn't be fun. I need to make up my mind asap. No more time to be wasted. I MUST STUDY AND WORK!
No comments:
Post a Comment