Friday, March 19, 2010

College.

Cropped Tops are


Today was the Orientation Day.

For those who follows me on Twitter, probably already know which college I'm entering and what course I'm taking. Oh yes, I'm taking American Degree Transfer Program(AUP) in Inti College Subang Jaya. I'm currently in the same class with the loves of my life.

In case you guys are still wondering, they are actually Kaijin and Mayliow! We're taking the same course together. Probably for the first semester only D: I want to take Psychology but it requires studying overseas for 2 years. Don't think my parents plan to send me overseas, so I guess I'll just take business(something that I'm not interested at all ._.)

AHHHH, I DON'T KNNNOW LAAAH :(

Anyway, March intake is actually a short semester. It's only from 22nd of March until 8th of May. We only have 2 subjects to study in the first semester, which is English and Basic Psychology. 4 days a week, less than 4 hours a day. Sounds relaxing huh? I hope so =/

I am finally a college student!
I pray that everything will be fine in college.
Wish me the best, peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment