Thursday, March 4, 2010

Drinking Session @ Mey's.



Sleepover and drinking session @ Mey's on Monday. We arrived her place around 10pm and surprised Terence with a birthday cake. Everyone started drinking after that.

After three bottles of PURE liquor, they were all half dead. I was the only conscious one there. I have to babysit all of them, especially Sam. He was the most unconscious one. I felt like giving him a tight slap that night. He couldn't control himself at all. I fucking dragged him to the toilet and spray him. AND HE JUST SLEPT ON THE TOILET'S FLOOR O_O

How I wish I were drunk too. So I don't have to babysit them. It was really tiring. They just laugh when you scold them. Oh God, as if they were on drugs.

But overall, I had a great night with them

Japanese Chocolate Cheese Cake

A toss for kiamkiam(stingy)!

The birthday boy

"Baby, are you down down down down down"

My darling

Drunktardssss

The one I love to bully most

Girlfriends

Half dead O_O

Tomato red face wohooo

SOBER!!

Brada from another mother.

This Sam started to vomit d.

Lying down..

Vomiting..

Spot Sam on the floor.

vomit AGAIN..

AND AGAIN..

I look so bald, FML T T

*smooches*

3 killers of the night.

Picture of the day ;)
SCANDALICIOUS!! *guess who?*

No comments:

Post a Comment