Sunday, March 14, 2010

One day trip to Genting ♥

Genting was tiring, yet exciting!

Group picture ♥

The Dumb Blonde.

The mist covered First World Hotel.

My darlings ♥

It was really misty and cold!

My darling uncle Sam HAHAHA

Love her until I pit *inside joke*

My one and only man.

Snow World!

The dumb blonde with the singer.

My reason for everything ♥

Feeling excited?

Their first ride, Pirate Ship.

The second one..

I likey this picture :)

The spinning cup O_O

MY FAVOURITE PICTURE OF THE DAY!

*sick*

A lil' candid.

Terence was spinning the cup like nobody's business. Yanling felt so sick after that.

BKM WOHOOO

Feeling a lil' dizzy?

Fun Kart!

Spaceshot wohoooo

Look at uncle Sam's facial expression!

I want all those D:

It's okay, baby won me one! :)

My boyfriend ♥



p/s. Let's have another trip again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment