Edited :
Talked to him in college. He's always full with confident when he talks in front of the class. But he was somewhat shivering and talking nonsense just now. But anyhow, he apologized 3 times and I'm done with it. I don't give a shit about him, I just find the whole thing is damn funny. He deleted the comment straight and even blocked me on facebook after that. He was the one who scolded me like fuck. I haven't even block him but he block me first, wtf? WEIRD PEOPLE ._.
Somehow I feel that the comment was written by the bitch because it sounds really PUSSY-ish ._.
The "you're pathetic your existence doesn't matter, go jump off a cliff and leave karis alone" really damn funny okay! I can't stop laughing at it. How can a guy write that? It doesn't make any sense at all. When I ask him about it, he said anyone could say anything when they're mad. It was sarcasm and he didn't mean it ._.
I don't care whether it's the bitch or him who wrote that. But kindly use your brain to think before saying anything okay. You are just embarrassing yourself.
THE END
................................................................................................................................................................
Because he teased a college friend of mine on facebook..

What's wrong with guys watching tv series? My boyf watches gossip girl and he totally love it.

I was being so polite, put smiley and all!

Did I ever mention anybody's name in my comment? I don't think so right.
But he was being sensitive and replied this. Awww, poor little boy feeling lost without mama :(
I admit I abit kepoh but I just wanna help out my little friend :) Anyway, this is my first time seeing a guy scolding a girl on facebook like that. He is officially a pussy or whatever you call it.
Tell that in my face not facebook, boy. I would like to hear that from your mouth :)
p/s. If you readers wanna see the whole convo, don't bother to look for it on my wall. Because that happened on my friend's wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment