Friday, May 7, 2010

Fuck my life.

I am a happy girl with perfect life. Everybody thought so.
Obviously I don't like being all emotional because of what others did, so I would just smile and forget about it the very next day.
I do look happy, but I am actually not.

How I wish I only had assignments and tests to worry about, like the others.
But I have so many other things to worry about, too many for me.
You had no idea how much I'm going through.
It's so hard that I really feel like giving up sometimes.
How can mami go through everything all by herself? Without anybody's support.
As least I still have baby and friends, I don't think she tells her friends about it.
But she never once cried or complaint anything to me before.
She always tried her best to give me whatever I want, even if she's struggling to do so.

Life is unfair, but why is it?!
Can someone tell me please?
I don't understand why a man can be so irresponsible and let his family suffer.
No, he is not a man.
He is a trash, rubbish, useless shit..
Why must you make me hate you so freaking much?
We were so close last time, often spend time together.
You chose all these and please be responsible about it.
Don't let others suffer from your decision, especially the young ones.
I just want mami to enjoy her life. I just want her to be happy.

That simple.

I wish I could just get away from you and your family.
I wish I could run away to a very far place with mami, just the two of us.
I wish you would realized how useless you are and stop bothering us.
I wish you could stop hurting mami.
I wish you could just get a damn life.

I feel like stabbing you real hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment