Saturday, May 15, 2010

Partying with college mates :)

13.05.2010 : Eurostar, Sunway

Group picture ♥

Don't ever go club with this biatch, trust me.

Inga poring geh, Ashwin Vicknesh?

Leon Chow, his first time drinking and clubbing :/

Junshuo and Kyle.
For your info, Kyle is baby's new name :)

The guys

Henna

Poser shit ._.

*smooches*

Coincidently in same checkered top! hahaha :D

My BFF(s) ♥

KURAP SIALLL!!!

Beware of this look!
She's getting super drunk and can't even control herself O.O

Proof #1

Proof #2

The girls

Proof #3

Mey puked on Chow's favourite jeans, pity him :(

How to spell burden?
M-E-Y-L-I-N-G ! ;p


I took care of Mayliow alone when the guys went to 7eleven for more drinks O.O
Carried her to the toilet, feed her lime juice blablabla..
I'm such a nice friend ;)
The bouncers were super nice too. They helped to carry her. One of them even escorted us to the toilet and waited there until we were done.

Definitely had a great night with them ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment