Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kyle's 18th birthday celebration.

Baby's birthday was on 6th of June, it was also our 2 years anniversary as I mentioned in the previous post. I felt so bad because I did not plan anything for him earlier. I was too busy with work :( Thank God everything went well! We have a bunch of great friends :) Thanks Sam, Kaiyang, Mey, Sabrina, Jeffrey, Yuegene, Andrew, Chunkeat, Terence, Leon, Meiting, Jeralynn, Kahlok, Edwin, Adrian and Kientat who came. (hope I didn't missed out anybody)

Had steamboat at Yuen, Mentari straight after my work. Didn't had time to change and dress up. You can see me wearing uniform in the pictures later ._. It was really fun to eat with a big bunch of friends after so long. Didn't eat much because I was too busy catching up with them ;p

My loveeee!


I love close-ups :D
Victim #1 : Mayliow

Victim #2 : Tey Wee Sam

Victim #3 : Jeffrey Piong

Victim #4 : Tan Chun Keat

Victim #5 : Edwin Chia

Victim #6 : Terence Tan



Headed to Piccadilly to drink after steamboat. Didn't manage to get a cake for baby. I know right, I'm such a lousy girlfriend! My bad my bad :( so, I ordered a banana split and put a candle on it. Specially for baby. The waiter sent it to our table when the clock struck 12. Actually it's not too bad lah :D don't have to buy cake and end up waste half of it because everyone is not eating. So typical and boring!

SURPRISE!

Awh, my adorable baby :)

Andrew with one of baby's birthday gift, Ukulele!

Famous to be late.

Our darling son who loves to make me angry at all times! But we still love him a lot :)

Famous to be gay.

My favourite close up!
Victim #7 : Yuegene Tang

Group picture without me because I was the photographer :)

I believe that you had a great day, baby :) I'm really sorry if it was not a perfect 18th birthday for you. Will try my best to plan a better one next time. More to come aites!
Anyway, all the gifts were chosen by me. Hope you like them! Especially the gifts from me :) looooove you! *smooches*


p/s. I am super annoyed by unoriginal people. My only advise for them : Stop being a follower. Get your own ideas and be a leader instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment