Saturday, July 3, 2010

Genting with the usual bunch.

As I mentioned in my twitter, we went up to Genting yesterday :) No theme park, just walked around enjoying the cold breeze. Sam and baby drove up. It was Sam's first time driving up Genting. He was overly excited, I'm serious ._.
Yesterday was extra cold. All of us shivered like fark. And I didn't bring my jacket, great ._. But thank God I can wear baby's! Terence, the gay shit, fell sick after we came down. Lazy to type more, so that's all.

My best jimui ♥

Sam's car tyre smelled so bad when we were on our way down. Scared us all O.O

Baked sweet potato!

Very sweet and yummy ;)

"Terence Tan is 75% gay", quoted Sam.

"No, I think is 80%!", said Uncle Sam.

Our gay friend's new hairstyle, center parting :D

Check out Mey and Terence's expression HAHAH

She was enjoying the view :D

Baby was stepping on all those pointy rocks, ouch ;/

Wow, feeling the maze? *inside joke*

Another one! Haha ;p

loves!

ZHANNNNNNNNN

Us ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment