1. Quit work. I need a higher pay job! RM5 per hour is a bit too low. I worked as a part timer but did full timers' job. NOT WORTH IT. And I hate taking care of fitting room the most! It's so bloody boring. Stoning alone. Especially on Monday morning, when there are not many customers. I can't wait to get my pay on 15th and shop my ass off. Ahh, I forgot I promised baby I can't shop that much anymore. Need to save money D: NEVERMIND, A LITTLE BIT OF SHOPPING WON'T HURT RIGHT?
2. I am being lifeless. I can't be like that anymore :( need to find something to do! And, need to decide which college to enter. Styling Pavilion or Limkokwing? Any other fashion school near Subang area? I NEED HELP!
3. Clearing off Fashion Fever's stock! I'm sick of keeping all of them in my room ._. I wanna set up a booth in any bazaar to sell it off and earn some extra cash for myself. Anyone know where?
4. World Cup 2010 is over. Boyfriend and I bet on Match 64 - Final. I chose Spain, so he had to take Holland. RM500 for him if Spain loses and he'll get me a new Blackberry Curve 8520(Digi Plan) if Holland loses. I don't know anything about football, but I know Paul predicted Spain will win. And yeap, SPAIN WON THE WORLD CUP 2010! Congratulations, Spanish :) oh anyways, Paul worth more than 100k omgwtf? O.O
5. Supper with the boyfriend and J.Piong last night this morning. Got back home about 5.30am, ahhhh I have to sleep earlier tonight! It has been really long since our last yumchar session together. 3 of us used to yumcha together very very often. But Mr. J has been really busy with college and all. Finally World Cup is over and we're able to catch up a bit :) Talked about random things and ghost stories! And also, about all those devils demons thingy O.O I guess most of you heard about Lady Gaga is a Satanist right. Her name, her logo, the All-Seeing Eye symbolism, her videos and more. I might post them up here when I'm free. You guys can try to google if you wanna know more about it. I had goosebumps after reading it, ugh ;/
6. Tomorrow is Tiff's birthday! I haven't seen her for quite some time already. Hopefully I can make it to her birthday dinner on this Saturday. I might have something to do :(
Signing off, xx
No comments:
Post a Comment