I wish to open my own boutique, selling all the clothes I designed and made. It doesn't have to be really big or popular. Just a small shop will do :) And maybe with a small cafe which people can drink rose tea and have cupcakes after they finish shopping with their girlfriends. It would be perfect if my shop's theme is white and the songs played are jazz. It will be so dreamy and peaceful!

It can be something like this.
I also wish to make adorable dresses for my daughters. Can you imagine your daughter wearing your own handmade clothes? And they can't be found anywhere else. So lovely :D
I'm not hoping to become a well-known designer. I just want a simple life, doing something that I'm comfortable with. I don't like hectic life, I prefer spending quality time with my own family :)
I bet my mum would definitely nag me like mad if I tell her these. Or even laugh at me ._. I really don't understand why she can't support what I think/said all the time. She just won't listen and try to accept what I really want. She always disagree with whatever I like. I know she wants me to have a stable income in the future. She thinks that studying Fashion Design has no bright future. She says you have to be really talented to become famous. But hello? I don't wanna be Jimmy Choo and I'm not asking for fame. I just don't wanna waste my whole life doing something that I don't like.
Dream will always be a dream.
But it feels good to share it with everyone :)
So, share yours too!




No comments:
Post a Comment