Thanks to those who texted me or sent me messages on facebook. I really appreciate it. I have great friends :) no worries, I am alright. Kai Jin and I are close friends and still hang out as often as before. Just that things are not the same anymore. I enjoy being friends with him. I know some of you might think this is a scam/prank or whatsoever because I have receive messages regarding this ._. Everyone has been telling me how perfect we seem and ask us to get back together as soon as possible. But nobody knows better than ourselves. We both know what problem we have and I don't wanna avoid it anymore. I hope you people will be happy for us, no matter we're friends or couple.
Thank you, Mayliow for being so supportive.
Thank you, Sam and Yuegene who didn't like my decision at all.
Thank you, Wen Hoi and Jiawei who worries so much about me.
Thank you, Tiffany Foon and Xinyin who texted me and cheered me up.
Thank you, Jeralynn who talked to me about it last night.
You guys are being such a sweetheart to me. Thanks for being there for me when I needed someone the most. It really meant a lot to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment