I'm finally back from Pulau Langkawi. I had an awesome birthday trip with the bonds :) It was our first trip together and definitely the best one! Just so you know, they sponsored me air ticket and KJ sponsored EVERYTHING else. This is probably my best birthday gift in these 18 years. You guys are so special to me. Thank you, bonds!
Some of you might be wondering..
What is Bonds?
It is ourBlackBerry group name.
Who created Bonds?
Jeffrey!
Who is Bonds?
Jeffrey, Jeralynn, Kai Jin, Leon, Ken, Mei Ting and myself :)
Why is our first trip named 7-11?
Because we left at 7th and came back to Subang at 11th!
It is our
Who created Bonds?
Jeffrey!
Who is Bonds?
Jeffrey, Jeralynn, Kai Jin, Leon, Ken, Mei Ting and myself :)
Why is our first trip named 7-11?
Because we left at 7th and came back to Subang at 11th!
Now that you already understand about our group, it's time to enjoy the pictures! I decided to break into few parts, so that you readers won't feel so bored and it's more organized :)
Our flight was supposed to be at 8.30am, so all of us arrived KLIA at 6am. But when we were about to check in, they delayed our flight to 11am due to some technical problem. We had to stone there for more than 2 hours. Thank God they gave us all free Mc Donalds breakfast vouchers.
The Piong(s) and I
Our hotel was Green Village. We were not satisfied with our hotel rooms at all on the first day. But later on, everything was fine. Basically, we didn't really do anything on the first day because we were all dead tired. Rested till night then headed to our hotel's bistro, Uncle Jigg's :) KJ and I stayed in our hotel room while the rest went to Eagle Rock. They were drunk and some drama happened to Leon. I won't mention the details here though :)
Let's move on to the second day! I did not squeeze all second day's pictures here because there are too many. We went to the Underwater World in the afternoon. There were nothing much. Animals all around the place!

p/s. Thanks for the straw hat, Jeralynn Lee ♥
Had enough of our faces?
Please don't, this is only Part One. I've already cut down many pictures. Too lazy to upload all. It has more than 500 pictures O.O anyway, more to come!
Stay tune, xx













































No comments:
Post a Comment