Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pimping your BlackBerry!

Getting bored of your plain old BlackBerry?
Have been wanting to do something about it?
Fret not, I do know someone who can help you out!
Eric from http://blackberryhousing.blogspot.com/, that is ;)
You can always make an appointment with him if you wish to pimp your BlackBerry.



We went to his place at Taman Desa to give our blackberries a makeover last Sunday.
He is very friendly and professional :D
And, I miss his Shih-Tzu(Alfie) so much. Can't stop playing with him!

Mine and kj's!

I turned mine to strawberry pink!

Now, I love my PinkBerry so much that I can't get my hands off it :p


And, kj turned his to matte red/black!

It's so sexy, I loveeeeeey :)

Not forgetting my new hello kitty cover kj bought for me!
It suits my PinkBerry perfectly, thanks dude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment