Saturday, November 27, 2010

Random update.

How's my new haircut, people? ;)


OMG, LIKE FINALLY RIGHT?! I've been neglecting my blog lately. I haven't had a proper update for quite some time, I'm sorry :( Anyway, I'm currently at Genting Highlands. Mummy came here with her friends for PWH Music Awards 2010 and I followed her because I need some cool air! First thing we did when we arrived was to redeem our free tickets. It starts at 8pm, but it was already so crowded just now! The crowd kept screaming when all the stars came down from the bus. TAK BOLEH TAHAN ._. I rather spend my time chilling at starbucks alone, so I left mummy with her friends. I need some peaceful moment while enjoying my hot chocolate! And I had to take mummy's phone because my number was cancelled due to some reason. WTF LIKE SOME KID ASKING FOR MUMMY'S PHONE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

If you notice, I change my blog template too! Simple and clean (Y)


That's all for now, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment