Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hi peeps,


Happy March yo :) May March be a good month to everyone of you! I don't know why am I blogging, just have a sudden urge to do so. Just bare with all my nonsense okay ;)

Life has been treating me pretty well lately :) I've been slacking for a year. Can't believe I'm about to start college end of this month. Honestly, I'm very nervous about it. Call me paranoid, but yeah, I worried about all kind of stuffs. One thing I worried the most is, my course. I didn't wanna take Foundation course, but I have no choice since the course I will be taking doesn't have Diploma course :( I'm so worried that I can't keep up with my studies because I ain't the study type of person, and I heard Foundation course requires a lot of studying time :/ But anyhow, since I've made up my mind to take this course, I'll just try my best.

Hmm, in this one year, I've attended one semester of American Degree Transfer Programme in Inti College. Realized it doesn't suit me, dropped. After that, worked for few months for different companies. Nothing much, but I will definitely miss this year once I've started college. I'm having so much fun and freedom to enjoy life.

And of course, not forgetting that I got to know a bunch of awesome friends lately! You guys know who you are, especially my bff Waichun. A greatest friend that I've ever met in my 19 years of life :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment