Hello world,
Yeah I am still alive. I know I haven't been blogging lately. I don't know why, but somehow I just lost the interest of blogging. I have nothing much to blog about my dull and boring life.
Time to update about my life.
I finally started college! Diploma in Quantity Surveying @ INTI International University that is, if you're wondering. Today is my first day of class. Met quite a number of new friends. Hope to get close with all of them. Can't believe one of my lecturer chose me to be assistant class rep ._. And, my class only have 6 girls out of 33 students, including myself.
First day of class already feel kind of lost. Most of my classmates seem to know much more about Quantity Surveying than me :O I can answer none of lecturer's question. Kill me.
BLABLABLA SO LAZY TO TYPE AH. CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING.
I'm currently waiting for my bus at 5.30pm to bring me back to Subang! Considering to stay here, but there's NOTHING to do here. Rot die me.
I THINK I AM GONNA GO NOW...
Oh yeah, before that, do check out my preloved site Strawberries Bite. It has just been updated recently :D
TOODLES, XX.
No comments:
Post a Comment