Monday, May 25, 2009

Bring Me To Life.

Currently at baby's place because I left my house key at grandma's.
Forgetful me, always forgot things.
Even left all my account books in baby's car.
Couldn't study at all last night. (Nobody to blame)
This explains why I finished my paper in half an hour today.
I don't get why the others used 2hours & 30mins to finish it.
It's so damn easy okay, wohoo :D

" Hello. I'm Kai Jin, the blog owner's boyfriend. This is my first time blogging, I mean is just for fun. I was so thrilled till i don't know what to write. There is one thing I always wanna tell everyone : in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Because I believe that difficulties can cause us to grow and change ultimately. Thank you everybody. Thats all for today. "

I had no idea why my boyfriend wrote that.
One word, Exaggerate.
Hmm, who cares?
He's a little psycho sometimes :P (Even talk about philosophy of life)
BUT I STILL LOVE YOU LAAAA, BABY !

By the way, I saw a box in baby's drawer. Guess what's inside.
A bunch of love letters from his ex(s).
I read all of 'em and it was entertaining. XD


Edited at 12.05am;
Just finish watching gossipgirl season 2 finale.
Chuck finally said "I love you" to Blair, aww :D
&, Jenny is the new queen :)
I don't like Emma Boardman.
&& Damn, I really want to know who the hell is gossipgirl !


I better hit the sack now.
Science paper tomorrow.
GONE CASE, tak study.
It's paper one though, can tembak :D

No comments:

Post a Comment