Sunday, May 24, 2009

You got me hatin on the club,

Xin Yin woke me up at 9am.
Went to pyramid(again) at 11am because of that woman ._.
Bought Jac's birthday present and something for myself. heh
Then she told me she gotta leave early.
& just ditched me at 1pm and made me walk alone in pyramid.
I LOVE YOU, hao peng you.
I thought I was gonna take bus alone but baby and Sam came to rescue :D
Took lunch with Jenny at Ajisen Ramen before leaving.
My Man :)
busy texting his "jan jan" :D

Accounts paper tomorrow!
I haven't started to study yet.
Don't think I can score this time, I never scored for accounts anyway ._.
Because I loathe Pn Yee to the max.


p/s. This picture is for you, XY.
Enjoy :)
& Thanks for ditching me today.
I love my kawaii flower clip :P
(click to enlarge)


&&,
Today is baby mum's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY ! & thanks for the dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment