Sunday, May 31, 2009

A day out with my girls.

In Jac's car.


Outfit of the day.

Went to The Curve for Jac's belated birthday celebration.
The very first thing we did was EAT.
Had our lunch at Ikea.
I took the kids meal. Dam kelian right :(

We were at the flea market most of the time.
Bought few tops and something else. & I'm so broke now ! DAMN IT.
Bone bone didn't stop me from spending so much money. I'm so gonna crack her bones :P

love this top :)


Tea time at WonderMilk. I love the place ! But hate the workers. So bloody lan c. Everyone of them ._.
I love Liz :)

Tham jiak muis.

My jakun girls.
FYI, it's the toilet. hah

So adorable kan? :P

Elizabeth Tarah Fang.


& wondering who's bone bone?

I present you..
MY BONE BONE !
Why?
Because you can only feel her bones when you hold her hands.
*crack crack*


Okay fine, don't be emo la.
You're not bone bone. *crack crack*
I LOVE YOU, TIFF :P



More pictures with Liz. Stay tune! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment