Just came back from pyramid (i know right ._.) with Wei Ling the emogirl, boyfriend and his friends.Did nothing much there. Basically just eating and walking around. Bought something to pamper myself. HEH.
Wanted to watch Terminator Salvation. But the queue was TOO LONG. Should have booked online. Sigh.
Wei Ling went to Asia Cafe with her new scandal. He came just to fetch her. Have fun, girl. Don't do anything naughty. I tell Brandon then you know :P
&&&..
my bradshaw has finally arrived !

So pretty kan? It explains my blog title :)
It's so damn high. But comfy :) Still, later pok kai how? Mum just cursed me wtf ._. TOUCH WOOD okay ! I don't wanna embarrass myself man.
Don't think I would wear it often. So, I might be reselling it. Still thinking though. Cause I really love it :(
The Curve with the BFFs tomorrow, hooray !
Bone bone finally can get out from her house ;)
&, something lame. Don't crack your bones aite? (Mey's joke)


No comments:
Post a Comment