After 3 weeks of exam..
Lack of sleep;
not like I study until late night.
( cause I online ma ! :P )
The holiday..not like I study until late night.
( cause I online ma ! :P )
- Baby's birthday & our one year anniversary ♥
- Jac's birthday celebration.
- Let's go shopping and movies, girls? :)
- DIET (determined!!) "Anyone wanna join me?"
- Sleep more, get rid of my panda eyes!
- Rot at home? hah.
Edited at 3.24am;
Am still awake. Playing facebook and checking out blogshops. I'm addicted to blog shopping. But couldn't find anything nice nowadays. It's a good thing though. At least it will stop me from spending so much. I blog shopped too much and you know why am I so broke now. So I really should stop it :(
Breakfast with the boyf later. & maybe going for a morning walk, I guess?
I better sleep now.
Otherwise I'll look like zombie and scare my boyf away later. heh.
Signing off, xo.
No comments:
Post a Comment