Friday, May 29, 2009

Paranoid.

Went for breakfast with baby at u21 :D

Nerd of the day.
I love nerds ! :)

My innocent boyfriend :)


Met up with Mey, Yan Ling, Wei Ling and Fen Leigh.
They were swimming at u19 condo.
I, being such a good friend, bought Mey breakfast.
U19 condo is really nice. I like their swimming pool.
I wanted to swim too, but didn't bring any extra clothes :(

Checking out hot stuffs.


& they wanted to do something they're not supposed to..

Guess who?


Fen Leigh was the only one who jumped into the pool.
There's this uncle came over and ask them not to jump as the pool is not deep enough and its very dangerous.
So yeah, kinda embarrassed.

Baby and I left early cause his mum need to use car.
He's coming over later.
Might be swimming in the evening :D


Edited at 10.28pm;

Swam with baby at my place :)
Sam came over later on and we went to Carlos together.
Met up with the girls.


Love him to the max ♥

My favourite girls ♥
& Xin Yin, stop acting innocent.
As if you don't smoke :P

No comments:

Post a Comment